V TV series collection

clay2445

Hi, Here are my four "V" the tv series figures that were made in Spain. They were produced sometime after the series came out. I believe it was two years after. The card art was exceptionally well done. They are made of rubbery plastic.    

The second set of photo's are of one of the original stunt invader rifles that were used in the production of the series. The rifle is made of a hard rubber foam to prevent injuries to the actors while doing their stunts during the filming. My example is missing the clip on the right side. Other mechanical space rifles were produced for the series but very few have survived intact. There are only a few working models in existence. I received my version from England.

photo 2 (32).JPG

photo 1 (28).JPG

photo 4 (5).JPG

photo 3 (23).JPG

photo 1 (29).JPG

photo 3 (24).JPG

photo 2 (33).JPG

Thats a nice prop rifle. I believe thats the prop store of london one I thought of getting.  I have a rubber prop visitor pistol, a prop rifle with light up scope (batteries dead), and Daniels gun among other things from V. Someday I would like to get the 45er toy set but it always goes a bit high for my tastes.  I take it you are familiar with the Robotech/V toy rifle set?

Archived