Repro Smoking Dino question

Ultrarobotman

I decided to fix my metal house smoking dino today, but I need info before I can make it work correctly. The story is I had it apart a few yrs ago for the smoking action but I cannot remember what it was doing back then or what exactly it was that I did- possibly I just re-attached the bellows with the thin wire seen in the photo. Anyway it does smoke and quite well but not out of the mouth as it should. In the 1st photo you can make out the grey adapter directly above the bellows which has a hose going to the mouth where the smoke should come out but, instead, the smoke comes out of the larger hole on the front top of the smoking device as seen in the second photo. I don't want to take any more apart than I have to- my idea is to try plugging that front top hole in the 2nd pic and see if it comes out where it should then. Does anyone possibly know anything about this before I try it I don' want to damage the devise and also, the hose from the devise to the mouth is not kinked or obstructed. Thanks? Anyone?

014.thumb.JPG.8b2db7b96c3fed5a9c4119df5e013.thumb.JPG.f5ea16024a2b8e95fb654f6412

014.JPG

013.JPG

put some tape over the hole and see what happens, there is no way smoke will go threw the tube if there is a hole in the smoker.

Yes and I had a certain feeling he would be the one to respond. Thanks,John I will try it but it will not be today anymore.I'll let you know how it works.

• Brian.. changed the title to Repro Smoking Dino question

Archived