Radio-controlled Johnny 5 toy!

Tinplate6

Apparently, someone reverse engineered Milwaukee Machine Man's Johnny 5 figure, and is releasing it as an RC toy, with light up eyes and a sound chip. Here is the email I received...genuine or not, you be the judge, the links work. The only issue I see is that it has only one sound byte, and it repeats it over and over again.

If you want to purchase, pls hurry! Not many Kits are produced.  If you would like to purchase, you can purchase from my online store or directly contact me

RC Mini J5 is finally here:

There are 3 Editions:
1. Edition A: J5 Kit : consists of All the Resin components which inclusive the Gears as well as the RC box + Al. Alloy Component + screws. Will not move, but you can buy your own IC board and make it move
Price: US88 included shipping

Mini J5 Kit Edition A (Needs to build and paint by yours...
Consists of All the Resin components which inclusive the Gears as well as the RC box + Al. Alloy Component + screws. Will not move, but you can buy your own IC boar...

Yahoo 預覽

2. Edition B :J5 RC Kit: Consists of Edition A J5 Kit + Electronic board, light,motor, loud speaker, wire. Can move after building it.
Price: US128 included shipping

RC Mini J5 Kit Edition B (Needs to build and paint by yo...
 Consists of Edition A J5 Kit + Electronic board, light,motor, loud speaker, wire. Can move after building it.  

Yahoo 預覽

3. Edition C: J5 RC Assembled and Painted.
Price: US168 included shipping

RC Mini J5 Kit Edition C Painted and Assembled
 J5 RC Assembled and Painted.  

Yahoo 預覽

Archived