My Small Collection,

stefan_03

Great addition they are a wonderful set to have.  :thumbs:

Thanks, Roboto!Indeed ,there are veryi nice!

Those mini-gang 'bots are wonderful. My daughter got a set of those for Christmas about 10 years ago. Beautifully built by Masudaya one of the original robot making companies.

yes,Morbius,that s right,i have wait to have them,now there are to me,is missing the sonic one,i hope that i will find him on a good price!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now my Rockets! :)

HODRAKETA, made in Hungary ,on the box is stamp1983 APR 13.

LEMEZARU GYAR

GYÖRI GYAREGYSEG.The name from the fabrik.

i have some fine oil ,i put in al over the small holes,that was full mit oil inside.after i have clean it and from outside i have a car wax,i think that will be  enough for the next years!

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

Interkosmos,i think that this model is made for the Russian market,wee can see the russian write,i m not sure,but is a model after Holdracheta(i think),also the fabrik is change,but i m not sure when was that for sure.Ihave also noticed that the material quality,is not the same like Holdracheta,is weeker.on the box from these one is only : LEMEZARU GYAR;this means that the companies split,i don t have more information!Veryi nice piece,!!!

IMG_2984.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

and this one is my beauty :)

NAVETA SPATIALA;made in Romania(my country) maker; AGATEX ,1979, there are very many nice pieces also in my country made from Agatex,i have only this one,there are very rare,no chance to find something whit box you are lucky when you find the toy, enjoy.. :)

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

Archived