My Small Collection,

stefan_03

my first ,

Mechanical mighty Robot,i think it is a repro,but the box was so nice made,my mistake,i don t have any details,if somebody know something is my plasure to hear :) .

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Stephan_03 to Alphadrome.  If you have an interest in robots and have a few is all you need to be here.

The green/teal Sparky robot is indeed a repro from China from about 15 years ago.  He has been artificially aged as has the hand-made box, these can be found on e-bay new for about $30-60 currently. I believe the maker is an artist who has an entire portfolio of these custom boxes with the aged tin toys.

The mini Masudaya robots are wonderful reproductions from the original company that made the 15 inch giants decades ago. You've got 5 more to go in the series, you can find entire boxed sets on e-bay of these, 2 different boxes that I'm aware of.  

The wood robot I can't recall seeing but I'll bet Joe has one in his museum.

You'd be surprized how quickly a 'small' collection grows into a monster and spills off into many rooms.  All it takes is that first one.  Addiction certified.:lecture:

oooo yaaaaa,i now,thei are like food,more you eet,more you want!!

Welcome to Alphadrome with the start of your collection. :biggrin:

thanks Roboto!nice to be here! :)

Welcome Stephan_03 to Alphadrome.  If you have an interest in robots and have a few is all you need to be here.

The green/teal Sparky robot is indeed a repro from China from about 15 years ago.  He has been artificially aged as has the hand-made box, these can be found on e-bay new for about $30-60 currently. I believe the maker is an artist who has an entire portfolio of these custom boxes with the aged tin toys.

The mini Masudaya robots are wonderful reproductions from the original company that made the 15 inch giants decades ago. You've got 5 more to go in the series, you can find entire boxed sets on e-bay of these, 2 different boxes that I'm aware of.  

The wood robot I can't recall seeing but I'll bet Joe has one in his museum.

thanks,i know the 5  from the ,mini ,Machine Man,,but i don t want to spend to much,so ,when they are chipp in internet i want te get all of them,i m looking for ,,Robots,, every day,i get crazy about them,,there are so lovely, :)

the mr-robot,i don t know if is original or not,the box is very old,also the guy sad that is in the old series from his store!

thanks Morbius! so that is like what i have,only the box there are not the same,but is also another model whit has some small diference,the numbers and the leters,what i have is normal but is another which has in the back of the letters,numbers is full whit reed,i don t know how to explain,if i will found a picture i wiil post here!

oooo,yes i know them,for me is very expensev the postage,so i will wait to find something from europa,but they are superrrrr,

Great additions!  I'm looking for the orange guy with yellow arms, they are available in an array of colour combinations.  This pic is from about 1978.

Durham Star Robot Orange.jpg

Great additions!  I'm looking for the orange guy with yellow arms, they are available in an array of colour combinations.  This pic is from about 1978.

Durham Star Robot Orange.jpg

yes,is very nice! :) this was in ebay,i pay 12euro,i tryt to find more pictures,no chance! :( if i find something,or see something i will let you know, will be my plasure!

Thank you, that would be very much appreciated! 

Thanks for posting the box for this toy, has the 1079 reference number which is a great help for searching.

• 2 weeks later...

Robot LEO MODEL 1004,bump and go sistem,MADE IN CHINA, Producer Hap-P-Kid Toy,is in Italien imported from the Gig S.P.A.

Is a nice model,has problem whit to weels from the engine,i need to change some and cleen it very good,the box i opened  and tray d  to do my best! see pictures, :)

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG

Perhaps two or three images for each robot would be enough, Stefan. Less is more, and it keeps my web host happy. :lecture:

Perhaps two or three images for each robot would be enough, Stefan. Less is more, and it keeps my web host happy. :lecture:

upssss,i didn t know that is a problem,sorry,,,

Archived