My Small Collection,

stefan_03

number 5,

Bandai 1984 Made in Japan,i don t know details,is not working,on monday i will bring him to a coleg of mine,he will try to fixet,enjoy the pictures!

IMG_1070.thumb.JPG.2304934dc8d5875397724

IMG_1079.JPG

Mini Machine Man, made in Japan Masudaya, 1997 i like him very much,

IMG_0788.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

Mr-robot,wood robot,i think is made in china,i have the box,but is nothing on it,i have seen 1 month ago in eBay the same model,but whit another box,and he could him mr-robot detaschable WM 16,if somebody has some information will be super.

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

wind -up  Walking ROBOT, Made in HONG KONG,is so nice,a small lovely toy,i try to find some details in internet,no chance, :( there are 3 of them,so the first i have it,now the 2 in the future.The problem,needs to be carefull whit the parts from plastic,the are very fragil,i didn t brake nothing,and i used a special oil for small engines and small parts,(for his engines also)is  warking super, :)

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

MNI TRI-BOT ,Marker WowWee,Made in China!was a nice story ,i buy him in internet,i try to see if is warking,nothyng,the enging was not warking,i send a email to the firma that sold me the Robot,they sad that i can keep the Robot and they give me the money back,so was like so,i decide to see what ist the probleme,why he don t whant to start(the engine)i opend all,in small pieces ,the engine,very small was fool whit oil.So, the contacts that touch the part whit cable from the engine(don t know the name in englisch) +,- : maybe was a probleme there,i cleen all and put all back,,,voila,,the engine is warking, :) ,i put all together,can i say they are making only sheet (China)the plastic parts you need to be very careful,they are very fragil,maybe is more a toy,but for me,whit his box ,now he is making part of my small collection! :)

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robot Z ,MADE IN CHINA HIP-CHONG TOYS,1995,Was imported in Italien exclusive for Italien, it is working now,had some probleme whit the small plastik weels from the engine,i changed some of them.

I made some job also on the box,is not the best,but is better than nothing!IMG_1274.thumb.JPG.1992ea5c87abbd39ab615IMG_1277.thumb.JPG.9dc9aec7836e08d970e03

Mini WREX the DWAG,WowWee made in China,

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

Mini Robot Walking 2003 made in Hong Kong! IMG_1288.thumb.JPG.36687941425db86f555de

IMG_1279.JPG

ROBO CHOOTER,MADE IN CHINA, a very nice model,is big,but is nice! :)

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I m very happy,

a guy sold me this wonderful pieces,there are so niceeeee,i open all,clean them ,whit oil on the engine,there running super now!

the problem,they are more models,?i think they are only these one from the picture on the box,also the colour is a litle bit diferent from the boxes,there are not exactly the same,

number 2002 mini robot made in Hong Kong!

IMG_1327.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

number 2003, mini Robot,made in Hong Kong!

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1290.JPG

number 2004, Mini Robot Made in Hong Kong.

IMG_1310.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

i think these collection can be the next after the 2002-2003-2004,also very nice,i opend and clean it,it s also working better,i don t know if there only the 3 pieces like in the picture from the box and also i don t know when exactly is made,i found only the 3 models in internet,i red,green and blue,but exactly when they are made not!Maybe can somebody from you guys have some details!

number 2007 Green.Vacuum plated wind-up WALK ROBOT !

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

Super Robot, gray. Made in Hong Kong!

It is also very nice,these eyes,i love them,they are so cute! inside has a small wing that is touches the wal of the engineand is making a nice noise.I thing that is a copy from a Russian model,also i don t know year and maker!

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

The chrome coloured vacuum-plated  robots 2005 2006 2007:  I can verify that I picked one of those up around 1977 or '78 around the time of release of star wars, about the same time for the red//green/blue trio which I also picked up, definitely from the mid 1970s.   Both those series had 3 robots total.

The chrome coloured vacuum-plated  robots 2005 2006 2007:  I can verify that I picked one of those up around 1977 or '78 around the time of release of star wars, about the same time for the red//green/blue trio which I also picked up, definitely from the mid 1970s.   Both those series had 3 robots total.

Thanks Morbius!

tthey are so nice!Also in box like how I like them!thanks one more time for your information!

Excellent find on the No 2004 Green TV wind-up robot this version really stands out in his Anodized Green. :thumbs:

thanks Roboto,

i found them from a guy 3weeks ago,i paid around6€ for each not so much,and they are like new!

• 2 months later...

Thanks Joe,i have seen only the Mild one,i didn't know about the other one,kan be that this one is made only for some countries,?!i do not understand .

i weel delete the pictures after 2,3 days,i want only to asck you if you already have seen this model,also on my robot ,don tright space,but something als,see on pictures, :)

I have delete the picturesi let only these one,the name is Lele,also  down he don't has the right like  the Mild one,maybe somebody understand what that want to men! 

20151024_194245.jpg

20151024_194302.jpg

Hello everyone!

Here my first  robot from Avon. I love it,it is in ebay for very long time,and i have buy him for some days,

AVON

Martian man. Soap on rope,

Smell really very good.That somebody have collect the Avon robots,i have found arround 5 models in internet still now! 

20151027_215609.jpg

20151027_215530.jpg

I have found a month ago a very nice piece,looks like new,he didn't work,i opened and adjust a cable,

It was my mist expensive piece still now whit box and all,my girlfriend made a surprise and she hat put away the back part from the box,very sad,i want to duy,,, :(((

Know i have only the front,maybe if somebody wants to be nice and tell me the measurements from it well be super,

LAUGHING ROBOT 

Yonezawa Japan

20151031_162632.jpg

20151031_162736.jpg

• 2 months later...

Those mini-gang 'bots are wonderful. My daughter got a set of those for Christmas about 10 years ago. Beautifully built by Masudaya one of the original robot making companies.

Archived