36 Dollar Thunders

mr. x

saw a few 36 dollar thunders on ebay tonight, 03/07. buy it now ! my yellow thunder will come sooner than i thought.

saw a few 36 dollar thunders on ebay

I think it should be qualified as "..36 dollar definitely not TTT thunders.."

lest the less informed should mistakenly mix the two versions up! ;)

Last I checked, my chocolate TTT Thunder was still appreciating in value..

and I am still looking for that elusive Silver edition!

saw a few 36 dollar thunders on ebay tonight,

Just bought one of the 35 dollar ones just for the hell of it. At least it comes from Ca. (supposedly) and not overseas. This is made by ShiQiang Toys (Psuedonym for JoyToys??) Now I can make that Silver Thunder that I can't find for sale anywhere for under $800-900 dollars! B)

yes, of course it is not the TTT version. this is that droopy anntena'd j-t thing. i have to wonder how this seller got these toys ???? also, why does he or she not state it is j-t ??? what is shi-chiang ??? also, how much will we see the schylling/j-t/shi-chiang sell for ???? yikes.

I asked the seller that question ( about the source of these toys). I'll see what kind of response I get. I am also curious about what logos will be on toy or box as far as manufacturing. Certainly not expecting any kind of serial number... Anyway, for $35 I don't expect much, but I'm glad I waited out the $99 original Joytoy version. Even more glad I got the TTT Thunder before it sold out completely!

Hello,

I think they had cheat Schylling too.

Now we have also the JT-Toy Thunder, the Schylling-thunder and last night I received an E-mail

from a China trade Company- they offer now the shi-chiang-Company- Thunder too.( Of couse it,s all the same , but with different Seller-names and differend prices)

I still have not a price but it must cheap- cause now this is a Mass-produce.

Around 6000 till 10 000 Units.

Good for a Green- Blue - Gold - Pink - and other Color- Versions :-)

Volker

:rolleyes:

Archived