Electric Robot: wiring schematic for Electric Robot and Son eyes

Googie

I was successful in getting the Electric robots head apart with only minimal damage. (The whole piece only cost me $10.00, so I will learn from my mistakes).   Thank you for your previous responses.

Yet now I need to get the lights going.  Does anybody have a wiring schematic ?  I have two wires from the body loose at one end, which from the pic given to me seem to go into the head.,  I assume they attach to the end terminals of the bulb.  One to each bulb.  Shouldn't there be another wire or two ?

Thanks for any help,

Chris S

PS: Any pics of the swing arm which attaches from the motor to the bar coming out of the head to make his head turn would be useful.

That photo shows the red wires but it also shows another wire going to the head that should be the ground 

the red wires should be soldered to the silver tips of the bulbs

the other wire should be attached to the metal bracket that holds the bulbs in place

• Brian.. changed the title to Electric Robot: wiring schematic for Electric Robot and Son eyes

Archived