Diamond Select Lost in Space Robot

kennetzel

I just got this in the mail yesterday...I ordered it in December and it finally arrived. The Diamond Select B9. Nice little robot. It says a lot of phrases and blinks nicely, even in the head. The head can be raised or lowered and the arms and claws are poseable. It has wheels on the bottom so you can push it. I like it better than the Trendmaster robot.

No...It's not custom. THey come this way. They are from Diamond Select...the company that put out all those great Star Trek toys like the different Enterprises, phasers, communicators, tricorders, etc. They are all over EBay and places like Amok Time, FabgearUSA, Entertainment Earth, etc. Just look it up at any of those sites.

He looks great Ken!  I agree too, this B9 appears much better than the Trendmasters version.  I just received confirmation from Amazon that mine should be delivered  around June 1st.(I placed the order in January).

Funny you should mention the Diamond Select Enterprises, etc.  I acquired an Enterprise E and D today that my wife found on a local classified site.  Colour me impressed!:woohoo:

I just got mine today. It has 3 positions, off, try and play. When you put it in the play position the lights in the chest and head blink. An amazing deal for only $40.

Looks good. Might anyone be able to do a side-by-side comparison with the Trendmasters version from a few years ago?

• 2 weeks later...

I was sure this was just a re-issue of the Trendmasters B-9 but was I ever wrong. This robot is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Picked up mine from Jay at Bot-Stock and can't get over how cool a toy this is for $40.00. A must have for any B-9 collection!

Archived