mini roller ball caster source / flying robot v2

robothut

OK here is a you tube link to see the mini roller ball 
caster" that I found that work great in robot projects.

https://youtu.be/6RPLAyxMHC4

Also I had comments on my flying servo robot project that I wanted to address. Like adding lit rocket packs to the back of the robot, and adding the new mini roller ball bearing caster to the flying robot project. Since this would mean opening up the robot to wire in the the new jet pack and to plug in the micro controller to the USB of my computer to re program I decided to extend the Micro controler cable to inside the battery box so if I wanted to change the programing later I would not have to open up the robot again. I also have comments that the robot would look better if it did not lay flat when flying and was more angled so I changed that program setting also. I added some chrome hub caps and detail and round the front lifter slots.

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

I just went back and used the edit function to see if I could add the picture 
358kb and now it would let me, before it said said some thing like you are only allowed 750k or some thing like that. So may be there is a time limit that I needed to wait after I added the first 3 pictures before I tried to add the last one ?

Archived