Moebius Gallery Edition Jupiter 2

SarasotaRobby

I have been lusting for one of the metal hull Jupiter 2 ships for a while and finally snagged one. They are heavy. And nicer than I thought.

11052505_969228856434051_175103286888713

That is very nice. Your glass block background caught my eye, it displays the pieces well. Have you considered using some pattern-changing L.E.D. lights to further accent your display? I think the changing colors and brightness would reflect cool from the irregular glass and bounce onto your collection, or possibly behind the glass block. Just my thought. Great new addition you have there!!

I saw this some time ago but was in such awe I forgot to comment!  Wonderful, beautiful and terribly impressive on any level.  Congrats!

You just reminded me, my in-laws in their mid-80s caught the beginning of "Forbidden Planet" on TV last week and they watched it (first time they'd seen it) full to the end without interruption. Morbius family were all proud of them big-time!  They thought it was a wonderful well thought out film and they enjoyed it immensely and now know what all the fuss has been about in our household and the robots they've seen in the robot room for over 33 years.

Well done! Impressive, most impressive!  Such a beautiful addition to your collection!  I would be most pleased to have that and the C57d's in my collection!

Cheers:)

Archived