Botstock 12 Poster Contest

robothut

So its time for a Botstock 12 poster. Lets see some great new designs. You do not need to be going to Botstock to design a poster and win a free BS12 wind up Alphabot hand built and designed by Robothut. The box artwork is designed by Ken N. You guys all know how time runs out in a hurry. So would some one like to spear head this. Maybe set a date for least entries, maybe start a list of those that want a poster printed so we know how many need to be printed or would you just want a file so you can print your own ?Here a few images of the prize for best poster 2015.

post-7-0-33224000-1426301327_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-49420700-1426301344_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-36630800-1426301361_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, no laughing :blush: I have no professional graphics software, whatsoever, this was all cut and paste, using a PowerPoint program. If anyone can clean this up (assuming, of course, that you like the design), please let me know and I'll send you the original file jpg or bmp.

So, here is my Botstock XII poster submission...

post-656-0-21028300-1427138435_thumb.jpg

I would love to win this competition, but it is no fun coming in first in a race where you are the only competitor. Now where's the sport in that? I know for a fact that Alphadrome is overflowing with talented folks! So, give me a good run for the robot... :biggrin:

:cheers: Neat poster Brady...I believe the dates are: 29, 30, 31 "officially" that is although some of us are planning to be there on the 28th (evening).

Great work, I used your techniques years ago but not since. One day I'll give it another try.

Duh-oh!! :frustrate:

Um, great job Mike...you see, that is actually a poster and an eye chart, and your eyes are just fine! :blush:

Ok, I can fix that...I can fix that. :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Great job John! Love that BS12! Can hardly wait to see it!!

Cool poster Brady! The robots in the vitamin bottle are priceless:)

Two great posters so far but there has to be more out there. Come on dromers, any media style is fine, cut and past, free hand draw, digital CGI, a photo with text, what ever gets your poster juices flowing.

Wheres our yearly almost nude girl entry ?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived