Bero Robot Is Now Only $49 Bucks !

robothut

With 4 servo motos , LEDs and sound system and IR sensors, plus if your into blue tooth and smart phone crap then it does that as well. It was $150 bucks but right now it closing out for $49 bucks !

here is a you tube.

http://youtu.be/VgVMtMNvRmY

here is the web site where you can get them.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f2e8/?itm=customlabel0Geek_Toys_%7C_RC_Toys&rkgid=1453729038&cpg=ogplaty1&source=google_toys&adpos=1o5&creative=46958726925&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CN-N_Jvy4cMCFQqGfgodbbcAbQ

ROBOT ROLL CALL: BERO!

Sure you get the fortress and the nice cape, but hands-down the best thing about being an evil overlord is the minions. You get to tell other humans what to do. Well, we do that already, but they're required to listen if you're an evil overlord. For those of you still working on your maniacal laughter, pick up a Bero, and it's like you have one tiny minion to try out this whole evil overlord thing.

He's open-source, which means you can do anything you want with him, but like a good minion, he comes pre-programmed to drive around, move his arms and head, play back sound files, dance to music, and react to smart device notifications. He's compatible with any Bluetooth 2.0-enabled smart device, so iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and a Bero app for easier programming exists for both iOS and Android. But if you're the taking-over-the-world kind, you're probably ready to strike out on your own and see what all you can make him do. Go for it. He's your minion. He's here to serve you.

Product Specifications

• Bluetooth-controlled, open-source robot
  • White or black - it's a surprise!
  • Tank-style caterpillar tracks
  • Compatible with iPhones, iPads, Android - any Bluetooth 2.0-enabled smart device
  • Comes pre-programmed to drive around, move arms and head, play back sound files, dance to music, and react to smart device notifications
  • Micro gearbox motors including:
    • Left track motion drive for moving around
    • Right track motion drive for moving around
    • Left arm with analog position sensor
    • Right arm with analog position sensor
    • Head turning left and right with analog position sensor
  • 6 LEDs in the eyes
  • 2 LEDs for the headphones (can light up to music)
  • Infrared optical navigation system for autonomous navigation (2 IR transmitters, 1 IR receiver - detection range 3" - 5")
  • Battery: 500mAh LiPo rechargeable (3-5 hours of normal use, charges via mini USB port)
  • Onboard advanced system on a chip (SOC) with updateable firmware, and updates, stored in onboard FLASH memory for taking care of low level program routines
  • SD Card slot for program low level program routine updates and for storing motion tables and program instructions
  • Onboard speaker
  • Included: one white or black Bero, SD card
  • Dimensions: 4" tall

post-7-0-64572600-1423933222_thumb.jpg

Looks like I got the last one...I went to the site listed by John, it said "in stock" so I purchased one. This morning it says "Out of stock." So either there was a sudden run on these, or I got the last one. I just hope they weren't late in posting the Out of Stock post and I don't end up getting one...I already downloaded the app on my tablet and phone.

Archived