World Class Bullies

robothut

I have put out a original song called World Class Bullies on You Tube.

http://youtu.be/WnAE_izAtTE

Its a anti hate, anti bully and anti Terrorist song that's fun to sing a long with. So if you have any social media sources like Face book or Twitter or Instagram then do me a favor and post the you tube link for me so I can get the song out to the masses. It would be big fun to see how many hits the song can get. if you know any News groups or stations with face book and so on then share the song with them as well.

There will be more original music this year to come out this is just the first one to test the waters for my style of music.

John R.

P.O.M. "Pathetic Old Man" has been my stage name for 3 years now for all the cover songs I have up on my Robothut Youtube channel, But this original song I co wrote the lyrics with Ed Bruneau a very old friend of mine. I still wrote all the music and play all the instruments and all the vocals on a 24 track Zoom R-16 recorder myself. So since this was co written and Ed did not want to be a part of Pathetic OLD MEN we had to have a new band name and Robot Raven is what we decided on.

Fly, Robot Raven!! Like the song John, unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as Andyman-No facebook or the like for me. However, I do have ALL of the voices in my head singing the new song from the new band in unison! :thumbs:

Archived