Diaplay: Robot Room Led Lighting On Sale Now.

robothut

Costco has there LED utility shop light on sale for $31.99. It will last you about 45 years only uses 38 watts of power has 3700 lumes. As soon as my Costco gets more in stock I will buy one to test against the standard 2 tube 4 foot lights i have out in the hut. If they look as bight to the eye then I will replace all the florescent lights out there with the LED's no more worry about yellowing the white plastic robots or bleaching out the boxes and at about 1/3 the power usage, I will be able to turn on a few more pinball machines ! There normal price is $39.99 and right now they have $8 bucks off that.

Seems to be a problem with the Alphadrome upload right now as I can not attach the jpeg image that is only 29.6 kbs in size.

Here is a link to the sale page, scrole down about 1/2 to find Feit Electric LED Utility shop light.

http://www.costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html

Costco just got in another shipment today and it sold out in a few hours. I was able to get only two, so I put them out in the shop. They are brighter than the 2 tube florescent lights and the tube glow is very even, not spotty like so many of the so called LED tubes. So if they hold up then they are a very good deal for robot rooms and cold work shops. No UV problems for our boxes and bots !. instant ON at any temp and no humming or flickering. can be flush mounted or hung from chains. super light weight so easy to put up.I would need 20 to replace whats in the hut, so that will not happen at this point. But this is a chance to test there durability.

• Brian.. changed the title to Diaplay: Robot Room Led Lighting On Sale Now.

Archived