B9 Bottle Opener

SarasotaRobby

Not seeing much these days I like in the way of new stuff. But this is a no-brainer. For some reason I can't paste the url here but it is available for under 18 bucks at Amok Time

post-704-0-39748700-1422033274.jpg

Here is more info on this Bottle opener Plus the same company is releasing there new Electronic B-9 :biggrin:

The Lost in Space Class M-3 Model B9 General Utility Non-Theorizing Environmental Control Robot is the most important piece of equipment on the Jupiter 2 mission. In addition to running air and soil tests on the planets they visit, it also opens all of their bottles! This 4-inch sculpted metal opener has magnets on the back, so it will stay on your refrigerator or lunar module until you're in danger of getting thirsty! Comes packaged in a full-color slipcase.

post-856-0-71566800-1422034888_thumb.jpg

Well, I have the bottle opener, and preordered the B9 figure. That I'm still waiting on despite being told it would be out in January. Typical for these preorder items...never in when promised.

THe bottle opening is nice and solid and heavy. It has two powerful magnets that allow you to stick it to your fridge.

Lost in Space Jupiter 2 Bottle Opener

: This one should be out August of 2015.

Travel to the farthest reaches of your refrigerator with this 3-inch metal bottle opener in the shape of the famous Jupiter 2 spaceship from Lost in Space! You won't need a helper robot to open your bottles anymore, and magnets on the underside will allow it to hover in place on your refrigerator door or the dashboard of your lunar rover. The Lost in Space Jupiter 2 Bottle Opener is packaged in a full-color slipcase.

We seem to be on a run with bottle openers from L.I.S. :biggrin:

post-856-0-43769100-1422578197_thumb.jpg

Archived