Visit From I Robot

Kilroy

"I Robot" (Brent) stopped by today as he is working in the region and we had a great visit. Exceptionally nice guy and the first fellow collector ever to set foot in the "robot room". I think he will be back as we talked for hours but had great difficulty finishing any topic before we flitted to some new subject. He is considering going to BS and I think would have a grande time. A very enjoyable afternoon!

post-548-0-74468500-1421539458_thumb.jpg

Great to see you both had a great visit and looks like one great collection. I often wish someone was close enough to where I am to visit my robot room!! It is nice and fun to share what we have collected. :scratchhead:

I had an awesome visit with Kilroy(Leon) today. I now have a new definition of "eye candy"!!!!

Yes, it was difficult keeping on any topic, Leon's collection is incredible and it was hard to focus on one subject. One afternoon is definitely not enough time to take everything in.

I was thrilled to have been shown such great hospitality:). Thank you so much Leon!

Hi Brent and Leon,

what you didnt mention is what a wonderfully wild and chilli location you met. (Did Brent turn up on a tractor of freefall from a helicopter?)

Ha,we have you in our clutch's now Brent, there is no escape.

Great collection Leon.

cheers

Chilli

I live in the middle of nowhere (Fairview Alberta Canada) and Brent hails from Taylor British Columbia (edge of nowhere). He had no problems finding the place though as he just had to turn right at the 1946 "Farmall M".

Archived