Remember King Ding?

I don't remember this one, I saw this at a Car Swap meet today. It looked like it was all apart in the box unless thats how it is, pretty cool though, and was even in the box.

716297F0-C203-4C24-98D1-42B368C1F428_zps

I have one of these I got at my very first Botstock. It's a great robot...does a lot for what it is. And mine still works and has Brain. That started me on a mini Ding A Ling collection. I have the FIreman one, Boxer, Chef in the box still, and several others. As well as a track set and two power packs that work if coaxed if at all these days. Joe sold it to me. I even drew one.

post-125-0-95486900-1420979217_thumb.jpg

post-125-0-24971800-1420979428_thumb.jpg

I have one of these I got at my very first Botstock. It's a great robot...does a lot for what it is. And mine still works and has Brain. That started me on a mini Ding A Ling collection. I have the FIreman one, Boxer, Chef in the box still, and several others. As well as a track set and two power packs that work if coaxed if at all these days. Joe sold it to me. I even drew one.

Great drawing. :thumbs:

Archived