Very Rare Prototype Moon Explorer!

Brian..

Really? If ever there was a home-mod, that's one! What says prototype here? That switch screams "just bought at radio shack!!"

Looks like a home-made to me. Too friendly a face on a weightlifter's body it doesn't work for me. If it WERE a prototype I guess the creators felt the same.

What a piece of crap. Jam on a different head and very crudly put on a slide switch and then you can sell a junker moon explorer I guess. If it sold cheep enough it might be worth trying to restore.

One of my best garage robots,I wondered what had become of it,ha!

It would have been better if they tried to sell it without the head on.It would not be a prototype then though. Some people have no sense of proportion.

HORI-ALPACA, well it is from Peru!!!!

Ha! 'HORI-KRAPPA'.

Oh,this is just re this particular robot, for the record...I like horikawa toys!

Yes, Brian, Irony is tough in print. I wrote a joke bio in my first book about how I was central New York's most beloved bug poet, assuming people would think it was funny because of course, apart from it being such a small thing, I was also likely central New York's ONLY bug poet. When I talk to groups, I still get introduced that way, as if it's completely serious.

I thought the Irony "Joke" was plain to see, but does not change that the robot should be sold as a possible fixer upper. Haveing to state that the post was Ironic makes it even more Ironic.

Archived