Big Max - Russian Como

Tinman

Yes about $100 bucks I would think, 50 or less for a Big Max missing parts and 50 or less for a beat up bot missing or has a broken body. Those russian bots were less than 10 bucks back when they first surfaced, I should have bought more of them back then .

I had tried to hide the parts of the legs and steel that the Russian robot kept hidden. The lower body rectangle had to go, being so small it would require to much work to keep. I have not gotten around to building a plastic skirt to cover it.

The auction robot is way better than I thought that would have turned out, I should have tried that. :biggrin:

Hi plasticaugie, i was very impressed by your creation years ago, never forgot the concept.

I am not around alphadrome much these days, on face book when this robot of mine was posted all credits went to you!:) ofcourse:)

Brilliant idea!

I'll never forget your flower bot either, sp maybe one more pops up on internet:)

Hi plasticaugie, i was very impressed by your creation years ago, never forgot the concept.

I am not around alphadrome much these days, on face book when this robot of mine was posted all credits went to you!:) ofcourse:)

Brilliant idea!

I'll never forget your flower bot either, sp maybe one more pops up on internet:)

Thanks Martijn, those were the days. I may have some projects in the near future.

That robot is old, older than the wkw Dynamo I did from this thread

Archived