So What Did Santa Bring You ?

robothut

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice group Maimo65 !!!

Oop's almost forgot. I did get this vintage Christmas record,

to play on my 1965 Magnavox "Portable" HiFi.

Even though it weighs 70lbs, it is portable, see the handle... :scratchhead:

post-6-0-17319500-1419984368_thumb.jpg

Great stuff everyone. Darryl, reminds me of the 'portable' 100 lb. tv's of yesteryear. Nice stereo, takes me back. Got a similar Sears brand in '68 for Christmas, sold it as 'vintage' in '74 through the local Buy & Sell when I got my Lloyds. Nothing like the clik-clik...woosh of a stack of records especially when you try to play the last track on a record and the darn thing argues with you continually. :breakit:

Love that 'Christmas Song'!!!

This is my christmas gifts, from.... myself :D

Very nice maimo65. There is nothing quite like gifts to yourself eh,that's my main source of goodies! My wife said it's like Christmas nearly every week for me. I can't think what she means!

Very nice maimo65. There is nothing quite like gifts to yourself eh,that's my main source of goodies! My wife said it's like Christmas nearly every week for me. I can't think what she means!

Yes!! Christmas all the year!!!

They are out there Ranger, I was lucky enough to pick up 4 rangers last year without much import duty.

Hope we meet up in the new year.

attachicon.gifIMGP0996.jpg

cheers

Chilli

Looks like someone is buying up all of the Rangers. :biggrin: Nice additions you have.

Archived