Ebay Scam ):

tjohejsan

For a while ago i bought a K.O Cragstan Flying Saucer on Ebay.

I paid 227 $ plus shipping.

And I waited and waited but it never arrived to me.

I contacted the seller 5 times and he never answered me.

The seller call himself rustyrelics_alleyantiques.

After the 5th time i realized that its proabibly a scam.

But luckley i got all money back with ebay money back guarantee.

Link to the ebay site:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cragstan-Flying-Saucer-with-Space-Pilot-B-O-Tin-Toy-N-I-B-RARE-Japan-/131330480708?ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=89jhYEIT6w2uRCFDPadLgmvVAd8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Not a very active seller recently. I won an item a few months ago from e-bay, left a great feedback for the seller and no feedback in return. Another on-again-off-again seller, it's always best to check out the former sales of the person although there's always a chance of something like this happening. You're lucky you had that money back guarantee, still disappointing that the item you thought was coming your way vanished into nowhere.

I had a wierd feeling for him when i mailed with him before the buy. But its easy to be afterwise.

and i really really want it. It was a cragstan version.

Try to find one with one of the links here on Alphadrome. The dealers here all have a stellar reputation and they may just have one on their site so keep on checking. Knowing your seller is a great thing.

Sorry to hear about your experience tjohejsan. I think eBay's policy of holding on to the money from low feedback seller's transactions until the buyer is satisfied is one of ebays better ideas. You will find the Cragstan version you are looking for eventually. I will keep an eye out for you.

Archived