Atom Rocket 7

Ranger

I got this atom rocket 7 from eBay,a very reasonable £28. Anyway,Looked at the ones in the data base but this one seems to have the conical long red engines similar to the ones found on the non fall moon explorer? Possible for the wrong parts to be fitted at time of manufacture? I will check the timeline. Maybe it's a known variation? I don't usually buy space vehicles so have less knowledge of them than I do robots. I am sure someone here will have the quick answer.Sorry re photo,kindle again. Oh,the writing on it is in yellow,it's red on the ones in the database.

I also picked up this nice Flash Space Patrol Z 206,again around £26-£28,a bargain I thought. Once again,sorry re photos,Damn forward facing kindle!

post-331-0-71847300-1418292328_thumb.jpg

post-331-0-48145300-1418293019_thumb.jpg

post-331-0-73207800-1418293055_thumb.jpg

It's definitely a known version. I've noticed that the versions of the Masudaya non-fall rockets with the longer tail pipes also have the more round cockpit windows while the versions with the shorter tail pipes have the more bean shaped windows. Sweet deal though!

Thanks guys,yes,I am pleased with them.A bargain I thought,60's toys for little money,can't be bad can it! Joe,the one in the video is the one I have got.

Here's mine, with a different litho and a tin headed spaceman.

I can't see in your picture, but does your Spaceman have a tin or rubber head... :scratchhead:

post-6-0-23762800-1418578118_thumb.jpg

Hello Darryl

Mine has a plastic/rubber head. Your spaceman looks green,mine is white. I also noticed mine has a yellow band surrounding the cockpit. What is the grey coloured piece on the side of yours in the photo? Is that an on/off switch maybe? Thanks for posting,you have some nice Space toys there!

Yes there are quite a few differences and that is the switch.

The side jets are different, so is the color of the name Atom Rocket 7.

All of my space toys have been boxed up for over 4 years, so I really

can't remember what I have. I have a 20 by 40ft room in the basement

that will someday be the toy room, when I get all the other jobs done.

Here are a few more from the old house...

post-6-0-05808600-1418584177_thumb.jpg

Archived