Smoking Robot Or Spaceman Oil?

bartzenegger

hi,

i heard you can put oil in a smoking spaceman to help him smoke. i have a linemar that needs oil .

what kind of oil? and where does oil go?

thanks

Any light oil may do and will smoke. However you can play it safer and use an oil designed for model railroads that supposedly will not clog the wick. It may just be an expensive 3in1 with cedar aroma added but at least you know what its used for. Besides we all know where the price of oil is going! Smoke Fluid

Any light oil may do and will smoke. However you can play it safer and use an oil designed for model railroads that supposedly will not clog the wick. It may just be an expensive 3in1 with cedar aroma added but at least you know what its used for. Besides we all know where the price of oil is going! Smoke Fluid

where do you put the oil in?

[QUOwhere do you put the oil in? TE]

I have pondered over this one. I assume if the oil is poured into the mouth hole it will only get into the bellows and not actually reach the capsule where the oil soaks the wick or whatever it is called ?

Guest neatstuff

The oil is to be placed in it's mouth, right down inside the little tube the smokes comes out of.

Be very careful not to put more then 2-3 drops of oil in it. To much oil will drown out the heating element.

happy collecting...

Bill

Bill is correct. The wick and heating element are just an inch or so down from the mouth hole and the bellows is beneath all of that if I remember correctly. I will check when I get home tonight.

Archived