Jaimie

Eagle

Jaimie Mantzel finally went big time. He finished the giant robot,,but the breakthrough came when He sold his small robots to Nerf,,who is now selling the bots at Walmart. So Jaimie had enough of this society,,,sold everything ,bought two islands in Panama and is in the process of building a big Cat. Good for him..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfVWFe-0UxM&list=UU1p7jFXjL7Q0qMii08oAeAQ

post-545-0-86870300-1417024394_thumb.jpg

Wow,one reply ,,thank you Racerxc70. Seems everyone else is a little too conceited to recognize this mans accomplishments. It's a lot easier to spend money than it is to produce !

That's All I'm going to say. This is the man as is Elon Musk.

I'm not here as much as I used to be Mark, but I've just read this story about your good friend and I'm proud of him. To have the ability and mind set to push yourself outside the 'box' and start living a different life takes guts, I wish him and his family the best for the future. I was 50 years old when I decided to leave everything behind in the UK and head down under to a new life here in Australia....so glad I did.

Noel

I hope other people 'KIDs" live on the two islands in Panama He bought other wise I feel very sorry for his kids. Its OK for an adult to make a life choise to be a loner but not to force the life on to other like his kids. My comments are based on what is writen in this thread so there may be alot more to the story of where they live. I think he is a loving guy to his family so I am sure they thought this out and there is more to the story.

Mark, I've followed the jamie saga from the beginning. I am always impressed with his ability. Glad to hear of his success. It's like the system adapted to him. Apparently robotic aracnoids and bugs are very popular right now. My niece wanted a HEXBUG for Christmas.

I stopped following Jaimie after he decided to move off his mountain. Giving up on society yet continuing to stay in contact via his youtube videos seemed a little bit contradictory to me. His eccentricities really push the envelope sometimes. Takes a special woman to be married to him. Despite all of this, I still admire him for his ingenuity and guts.

BTW-I wouldn't be investing in an island with climate change raising the ocean levels. His real estate may shrink over time.

Archived