Jupiter Robot On Ebay

zzrobot

I assume everybody saw the Mexican collectors stuff that closed . 7600 for the Jupiter, looked in Excellent condition. For a scarce, rare robot, that's a very low price.

Follwed that one Stan right to the end, surprized the hell out of me when it didn't fly higher. I would guess at that level, personally, I'd rather know my seller quite well. Part of this I would guess is that whoever wanted one and has the means for one, already has one on their shelf. This auction would have been a real surprise to any others perusing e-bay.

Yes maybe some good deals. The Jupiter looks good. On the other Hand, it was hard to judge the condition from the pictures. I asked for better pics for the Hook; pictures were made in the shadow... The seller promised to set some later on... but did not. So I didn't place a bid. Hope everybody will be satisfied with his purchase!

yes, i also asked him for better pics of the jupiter, he promised…and...

i would have bid up the price, if not won the toy, had he delivered on his 'promise'.

how can you sell an expensive space toy, when you take photographs using a potato!

If you check the photos of the robots were on a different background to the other items he has sold. i would think that the robots were being sold for someone else, hence the lack of extra pics. It would make sense to use the sellers high ebay sales for expensive items.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Chilli

I was bidding on this Alps Missile Robot, then it was cancelled, but with this one crappy photo in the listing it was a risky strategy to go really high. perhaps for the best it was ended.

post-214-0-33534000-1416936540_thumb.jpg

If anyone is interested I might have a nice Alps Rocket man for sale. I am away for a few weeks from Thursday but pm if you want more info.

thanks

Chilli

Archived