24" Remote Controlled Lost In Space Robot

Ultrarobotman

Can anyone tell me the story of reliability on this robot? I've seen a few for sale but do not know their history. I have some small older trendmasters B-9's and they have not worked too well. Just looking for a general feedback here if anyone has run one of these for some time-do they tend to hold up well or break. I like the B-9's and 2 ft tall is awesome! One of my considerations for Christmas. Any input would be great! Thanks.. :scratchhead:

Thank you, Roboto,that is good to know especially since I have just purchased one and I am excited about getting it. I have watched videos of this one on youtube and they sound powerful and must be heavy with 8 D=cell batteries inside. An imposing look and nice to make it say things over the remote microphone instead of those two same phrases that may become quite annoying after awhile. :cheers:

I have mine since it first came out and sold only at Sam's club. It still works great, however for some reason the head no longer goes up and down. Other than that it's fine.

post-125-0-94994000-1416906696_thumb.jpg

I have mine since it first came out and sold only at Sam's club. It still works great, however for some reason the head no longer goes up and down. Other than that it's fine.

That's more great news to hear.Too bad the top isn't working though.Thanks, Ken!

Archived