Apologies

robobob

Sorry for being away for so long, everyone.
It's been a long hard summer on the Robobob home front.
Just haven't had the time to check in. My fault .... 100%
I shall try my best to catch up. Thanks. :)

For me and the family this year:

Furnace shut down due to Carbon Monoxide $$$$ :frustrate:

Rain pouring in through old windows $$$$$ :blub:

Electrical issues $

Plumbing issues $$

Car repairs $$$

Poodle smashing his knee and tearing all the muscle away $$$$$$$ :crying-and-sobbing:

I hear ya! That's only the stuff I can recall.

Let's see a new build Bob, your work always cheers us up. :wub:

I also have been on hiatus. My wife and daughter lived away for 4 months while she went to school so half the income with 2X the expenses was not conducive to collecting. Next, my robot collection has gotten far to large and I am laboring to reduce it mostly by trying to sell off the least desirable pieces through ebay which really isn't a lot of fun. Ebay is not helping as they appear to be doing all they can to piss me off. I pretty much stopped all buying and selling during the summer because I just had too many things going on around the farm to spare time for sitting at a computer. And Now (drum roll please) the main reason I have not been on Alphadrome (this is so stupid I know): I usually like to follow all the posts but when I get behind a couple of days then I need like an hour to "view all new posts" and I need to do it all in one sitting or that option goes away and I miss some posts. If I put it off until I have more time then I need even more time... So I guess I will just have to resign myself to not reading every word that gets said here.

Archived