Robbie Rotor? Any Information

Eskimo72

I have searched these forums and found various robots similair to this one I recently found in a cupboard at home. But this isn't a robbie and it isn't a Cragstan. The box days mortoys and made in Hong Kong......anyone have any ideas of its history or value. I don't want to keep it if it's junk but equally don't want to dump it off its collectable.

post-2012-0-05780800-1415569604_thumb.jp

Don't dump it for a while. It's a scarce variation that we have discussed before. I believe there should be a paper decal in the chest.

You should have a pleasant surprise if you decide to sell. Ebay or other auction house would determine market value.

I remember the decals on the legs were paper and came off quite easily. I remember it being played with many times but somehow it managed to always get back to its box. Although it was my brothers and he looks after his things far better than me :-)

Oh, I think batteries had been left in so the terminals look corroded so I don't think he is operational. Though it is obviously worth my while investigating.

Archived