Collectaholics For Bbc2 Tv.

fallenstars

I have been asked if I could post this for the producers of this TV program, they are particularly looking for a robot collectors. If you are interested, please contact them not me.

We are currently producing the second series of Collectaholics for BBC2, a primetime show presented by antiques expert Mark Hill which explores people’s passion for collecting. We are looking for enthusiastic toy collectors to feature on the programme. The programme explores why people collect, talks to collectors about their favourite pieces and also looks into the social history of the collections.

Do you have a house full of vintage toys, or a great collection of modern models? We would love to hear from you! Please call Georgia Smith on either 0207 013 4322 or email me at Georgia.smith@rdftelevision.com.

Collectaholics2 Flyer.pdf

The programme's main focus is those rather inadequate people whose collections reflect sadness in their lives. They'll urge you to sell robots at a car boot sale just so that you can make some room for your wife to sleep. They are not interested in your collection: milk bottles, beer cans, carrots shaped like willies, the more stupid the better.

Seriously, this is a mockumentary and they want collectors with problems. I'm sure that we don't have anyone here who fits the bill. :rolling:

Archived