Double Auction On Ebay

leotoys

look at this double auction on ebay

http://www.ebay.it/itm/GIOCO-IN-LATTA-ROBOT-NOMURA-SPACEMAN-SPACE-MAN-ANNI-50-Japan-Nomura-/181553072929

i was supposign that the robot was sold but 2 days later it appear again on ebay and
this is the message that i sent to the seller

"Hi,
I had also attended the previous auction!
how come the robot is still for sale?
think you have made ​​a little and then the first listing has closed along with a few friends or with a double nickname?
Remember that when you sell an item on ebay there is a commitment to accept the final price!"

stop with the triks .... more cleare more proud !

I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago. An auction item I'd missed a few months ago (searching under sold items) re-appeared. Same pics, same listing, I was at first reluctant to go after it but decided it was OK, and it was and it all turned out great. Sometimes you wonder what's going on, had I bid on the original auction I'd likely have gotten second chance offer but instead was able to BIN second time around. This happened with my boxed Zintar, same positive outcome. :cheers:

Sometimes the buyer doesn't pay or backs out. It certainly is a good idea to explain this if you re list the item.

Archived