Glass Robot Rendering

Morbius

I am a purist and while I appreciate robot and ray gun inspired or interpreted art; the WETA guns, reproduction robots, etc I never really want to actually own any of it to display.. but THIS piece is genius, and I would proudly display it with other great original items in my collection. This is just a seriously cool piece, I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing!

ROCKET -[O_O]-

You're welcome Rocket. Thought it may be of interest as it was so wonderfully unique apparently 8 hours work. Someone out there is very dedicated to their art.

Being that its just a digital image and not a photo of a plastic or glass robot you can display it with your bots just print it out or put a monitor in your display cabnet and you have it. I bet Ken could render the same digital image in 8 hours or less.

Here is a you tube of a glass robot.

http://youtu.be/qsXDfoCJVJA

I agree, this looks very nice, Thank You, Morbius. Evan likes it as well and it gets me to thinking about making similar works of robot art this coming winter with a large block of ice and my handy dandy chainsaw. Seriously, We really love that robot but it does make me think of ice sculptures. Anyone ever done a robot in ice with a chainsaw?? :scratchhead:

Archived