Hey Robotnut...i Joined The Club.

kennetzel

The "I sat in the Batmobile" Club. We had a local "world's largest yard sale" held here and the special feature was the Batmobile. I had to have the picture taken. Now I know what it feels like to sit in the Batmobile.

post-125-0-63666700-1411241575_thumb.jpg

THe guy kept saying it was from the series, and I kept bugging him "this is THE Batmobile" and he finally relented. He said it was molded from the original series car...fiber glass molds were made of all the sections and it was cast from those molds. But hey, it looked like the Batmobile, it was close enough for me.

post-125-0-77116800-1411263232_thumb.jpg

Kelly's friend from school lives in a mansion around the corner from our house that resembles the 'Wayne' house in Batman. I've always said that if I had that house, a classic Batmobile would be in an undergound garage with that wooden barrier that would drop as we left the house for school. How cool would that be?? :rolling:http://www.ebay.com/itm/111092313811?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Here's something you need Ken but I think you could likely get that vehicle you sat in for about the same price as this paper collectable.

post-298-0-36161500-1411269373_thumb.jpg

Archived