Sparky Has Had A Hard Life!

Ranger

I felt sorry for this sparky, bottom left and decided to buy him and give him a home.He needs an arm,ears and the poor blighter has had his eyes gouged out,or maybe put in was the previous owners intention? Also check out the Tucher & Walther robot, T 239 Roboter made in Germany,obviously. Its a real weird piece,I would like it better without the umbrella and I think he needs some trousers!! :ohmy: Limited to 1000 pieces,thank god I hear you say! I also really like the Astro and TV spaceman,nice little pieces, Just adding one photo first incase they are too large.

post-331-0-26246500-1411238239_thumb.jpg

I have seen the Astro Captain and the TV Spaceman on ebay (but not frequently) and was tempted but I remember them being quite expensive for small wind up repros (I want to say like $40 a piece). Add the shipping from Asia and it was just too much. If the price comes down I would be interested as well.

Hello

I got mine from Australia,a place called balloonsandstuff.Great people to deal with.They were £18 sterling plus £6 sea post.I bought a couple of each,they are quite hard to find.I know that Robot Island has the robby robots,the proton man and the gold highwheel that are made by the same company which is St.John.Jay may have the astro and tv spaceman too? You could email him.His robots are just $15 which is good but for me the shipping was cheaper from Australia and more so if you buy more than one robot per parcel.They really are fantastic little toys,I am pleased with them.Oh,have a look at eBay #111326228088 to find the toys for sale from balloonsandstuff.

Ranger.

Archived