Robothut Gets New Signage Today

robothut

Awesome Job ! The exterior light is hanging in an interesting spot under the smoker :biggrin:

I remember Dan painted the psychedelic thunder , he does great work !

Glad you've bounced back John but I'd say stay off the ladders if you can help it :lecture:

Looks great, John!

Be very, very careful with those ladders, dear friend.

John, here you can see what the invisible monster (nasty ladder) did to Joe 2 Botstocks ago... :ohmy:

post-298-0-30815000-1411075830_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-65275400-1411075837_thumb.jpg

Still looks awesome but its been a few days and you surely must have made the arms movable like a thunder robot and floodlights in each hand for the barn in each hand so you can see what is going on by now?! :biggrin: ( don't forget a fog machine for the mouth too) SUPER comeback. Congrats again John.

Fantastic new sign, JOHN! Great to see you in front of your amazing Robothut!

Now I realize for the first time... Smoking Robot is missing his dome!?

Maybe some space to add a new Rigg project?? :scratchhead:

Yes few notice that the top dome is missing, I never cared for the top dome on the smoking robot, yes I like spinning light effects inside domes and things but it always seemed to look wrong on top the smoking robot, so when I made my 17 foot tall bot I left it off. The smoking mouth and light up eyes make up for the missing dome light action. With all the new cheep LED light string effects out there right now a guy could add the spinning dome effect to the bot very easily I think.

Archived