Robot Id? (Galactic Warrior Target Game)

Brian..

I think the piece in front of the robot in Brian's original post is a remote and the pair are a variation that come in a different box than Joe posted. The ray gun that goes with the target game package posted by Joe can be seen on page 83 of Zap! I would post a pic, but my Target Game Robot (the same box posted by Joe with the gun in Zap! page 83) is tucked away somewhere.

I see the right gun is pictured on the website that Joe posted. He's right, there were many variations on this same robot pressing. I think the robot and remote go together in the original pick that Brian posted as another variation.

Joe - I think it's a radio remote from a variation of the robot that isn't a target game. Well, that's my theory at least. I seem to remember remotes that look like this with an antenna rather than a cord. Perhaps pressing the button on the remote lights up the robot without any aim needed? Although the fact that the robot and the remote are two different colors does lend some credibility to the idea that these two pieces didn't start out life together.....hmmmmm

Archived