Robby In A Bucket!

chilli

• Well I know it been done better on here before but this is my attempt at a budget robby space patrol.
  • Basically I thought that the Moon space ship would look better with a chopped pug rather than nothing at all as I do not have the dome ball for it. Spent a day yesterday hunting round for a few adapters and made this up.
  • The nice thing is the Moon space patrol sled has a spinning seat for robby to fix too, just like the Space patrol sled, the other sled in the series has a fixed top as the ball does not move.
  • I was hoping to find a second hand pug but ended up buying a new one and giving it a trim.
  • Nice to have the spinning ear, pistons and a back light for them, also I added a top red light .
  • PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR VIDEO
  • http://vid1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag311/robbyrobot1/therobbymovie_zpsc52b5f25.mp4

robots71438_zpsf74b3120.jpg

robots71444_zps20fc7390.jpg

robots71449_zps57abaede.jpg

cheers Chilli

Many thanks,

the thing I noticed is the original sled pug also does not have the side seam trims that go over the side tabs, that the original robby remote pugs have, so this new pug match's better than a 60's pug.

cheers

Chilli

Nice work Chilli and a great collection of sleds.

I didn't realise that there was another member on the Drome as close to home ( except for our founder member of course) I live in Chesterfield and pass through Glossop fairly regularly taking and collecting my daughter from Manchester University.

By a worldwide standard your on my doorstep . LOL.

I think a coffee and a natter are in order.

Funny, l have been asking Ranger if he had your email as I tried to message you on here a year ago and but have not seen any recent posts.

My mobile is 0784 2118218 I am in Padfield and work from home, so let me know when you are passing next.

Cheers

Mark

Archived