Renmarx' Collection So Far

RenMarx

Well here's a new case I just got in from IKEA yesterday and haven't had enough time to really dive into the whole thing yet but here's a couple quick shots. Obviously from the looks of the other middle and lower glass shelves, I've got some work to do!

107n9ra.jpg

15zi23s.jpg

tan4b8.jpg

Beautiful cabinet really different. There's an antique store in the southern end of downtown Toronto who even sells repro robots and a few originals that makes retro medical cabinets just like these in all different sizes but they're pricey from what I recall. For smaller items as you have in these pics this cabinet is just right, shows wonderfully. :biggrin:

Nice collection in there too!!

The cabinet looks Great and your collection looks great in it. Everything is very visible and does not look crowded. Well done.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow that is a beautiful cabinet! :) I am going to have to check those out at Ikea! And your collection is amazing looking. I like that you have such a wide variety of different robot/space collectibles in there!

• 1 year later...

Thank you dawgchyper91. Some has changed, some hasn't. It's always a bit difficult to find more interesting pieces to add. Updated photo!

Perry

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lmao! Man you never forget do you? Lol, it's ok, I deserved that, Bill. Thank you btw!

If I keep finding more plastic space items, I'll need yet another case of some kind.

Archived