Spoiler Alert! Superman...

Morbius

Just think, as soon as this comic acclimatizes to the air off the mountain it'll start to turn...it was basically entombed high up in thin air, down at the bottom of a trunk in the dark under other stuff.

One thing I don't understand here, they have pics of the opened comic showing a few pages of how new they look. Am I missing something? Seems way back when...when you broke the spine of a MINT comic it devalued it. Guess that's why is graded '9' instead of a '10'? :diggin::diablo:

Like playing an LP to see it it's mint condition. Then suddenly it's not. :crying-and-sobbing::rolling:

Maybe they used "X-ray specs" like the kind that you see in ads on the last page of these kind of comics, I bought a pair and I know that I am not alone. My eyes hurt just thinking about them.post-1784-0-97231200-1408685066.jpg

I'm finding it odd that many of the bidders on this multi-million dollar item only have (for example) 1 bid on 2 items in the last 30 days. Tiny robots I've watched even recently had bidders with 250+ bids on 200 items for the same time period. Weird unless these super-high-end bidders just throw their one huge bid out there and don't look back. :scratchhead:

Wife of Morbius said last week it should go for around the 3 mill mark, we'll see what happens. :lecture: Her Dad who was 9 years old when this was new figured 1 mill when I'd asked him a few days ago. He's sorry he didn't put a few away at the time.

Note how they wish payment, Visa or Mastercard. Yeh, right. Don't think my bank would be pleased unless I dragged my payment past a month. How that interest would soar. :rolling:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived