Hut Survives Second Storm But Not So Much John

robothut

We just lost our Nissan Cube in a auto accident yesterday, so I guess the funs not over yet. I feel a bit better so I am doing this post myself. Between the down trees un mowed yard and wrecked cars and trucks this place looks like a junk yard.

:ohmy::diggin::lousyputer::frustrate::dirtdog::blub: John, when is it going to stop? As Christian would say... "BWUAHHHH".

I'll say an extra robot prayer for you, I think you need it.

In keeping with the situation, Farley the Poodle is going in for his 3rd operation on Tuesday for his gimpy leg he smashed up last winter. The surgeon is doing it pro-bono (at least the labour) as he feels we've been through enough already. Another 4 or 5 months of being tied to him pretty much 24/7, the bad stuff just keeps adding up this year.

Don't know that I've seen so much crap in one year with so many people we know and now you. Take care, we're thinkin' of ya.

Laurie said "OH NO" when I read your post to her, she and Kelly both feel for you and send their best wishes. Wife of Morbius feels she's known you forever although she's never met you. You're just that kind of person. Things happen in bunches and I think you've used up many years worth of bad karma in one sitting. Time for things to get better!!!

Take care.

post-298-0-59083700-1407624075_thumb.jpg

Archived