Hut Survives Second Storm But Not So Much John

robothut

Last Saturday we had a second wind storm late in the day. This one was more normal in that the wind built up slowly, the bad part was that it lasted over a hour once it hit its peak. 14 more trees in my part of the property came down. I managed to clear a path so that pam would be able to get out Sunday morning to go to work, but later that morning I fell from a latter and landed on my back. I was able to reach my Cell and get help. Spent the day in the ER getting stiches and CAT scans on my back. They say I will be fine but here it is the 8th and I still can not get around or walk do to the back pain. So looks like I will miss out the rest of summer and I had so many projects to do! I can't do any thing. I am haveing this message placed by a family member as I yell out commands from the other side of the house as I can not get to the computer part of the home. Lots of pain, and nothing to do and knowing there are so many things that I need to be doing to fix up the propperty is realy pissing me off. OK thats it. Aint life great.

JR

BUMMER! Hope you're up and about and feeling better ASAP, John.

post-16-0-04009800-1407512536.jpg

With each passing year, I empathize more and more with Old Bob!

Holy S&?&&T not more bad stuff going on, our thoughts are with you John, take care old man. You'll have to get your Rickshaw guy to help you out.

PM was sent...

Take care we're thinking of you. :wub:

post-298-0-50908700-1407529131.jpg

post-298-0-26286300-1407529188_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-07304500-1407529198.jpg

Hey John....

sorry to hear this, latters are bitches !!, i always hated them, dont know why.
Hope you recover soon, take care !

Marco

Damn, John, you're not going to remember this summer with much fondness. My back troubles are related to a ladder fall years ago. Take it easy and get well.

Get well soon and as for the rest of the clean up you need to bring out the Rocket Bot and have him finish off those Trees. :getwell:

post-856-0-34653600-1407538992_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-65288700-1407539015_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-76562600-1407539036_thumb.jpg

Rocket Bot could be joined with ZOM-BOT to help clear the way. One of if not my favourite custom build from our most incredible John Rigg,

We shall all do a mind-meld to help heal you!

post-298-0-92469400-1407541183_thumb.jpg

In an odd way, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...it's just too bad it happened at all. Get well soon, your robots need you!

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery, get well soon because you just never know what your robots might be up to when you're not looking.post-1784-0-32694400-1407551411_thumb.jp

John Glad to see you barking orders ! Stay off ladders especially with Chain saws :lecture: !!! What happened to those insurance companies on TV that

when tragedy strikes they snap their fingers & everything is magically repaired :scratchhead:

:getwell:

Sorry about your injury John. I'm sure you must be climbing the wall...no pun intended. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Archived