Swear Robot, Curse Robot Potty mouth robot

robothut

Warning the video of this robot contains bad language!

Oz wanted a Swear Bot and had some ideas for the project so here it is.

http://youtu.be/lrt4nkfmPB8

The robot runs on 3 AA batteries and walks with moving lit swear counter meter in the chest, flashing mouth and eyes, nice Radicon type gray wrinkle finnish and swearing like a drunk sailer.

LOL I love it ! :thumbs: Great Job !!

That sound chip was from 1990 so it's almost 25 years old

The voice had a Mel Blanc / Bugs Bunny type quality to IMO

probably why I held on to it for more than 2 decades

Next has to be a farting robot with one of those remote control

farting devices :biggrin:

Just what every kid needs to find under the tree Christmas morning. The 'Goodfellow' robot of course! :diablo:

Great work!! Sounds just like me when I approached the guy who rear-ended me this past winter...only 2 cars on the road. :dirtdog:

post-298-0-77329600-1406470671.jpg

I'd like to see that chip in a Hysterical Harry, that would be a hoot! :rolling:

Better yet, two of 'em facing off...but someone would have to add some guns to them.

After listening to him again, he kinda sounds like one of our Conures but hopefully our birds will not pick up on these words if they happen to hear them. :ohmy:

I had a hearty laugh watching that. I'll tell you what-add the farting chip to it as well and I'll buy one from you to send rolling into my boss Monday morning, oh, can you add a mini-cam to it so I can watch his veins bulge as it curses at him. !! GREAT robot. :rolling:

Archived