What could be better than a beer drinking Robot ?

roboz

THe serving bot is cute and all...but one could die of thirst by the time it's done serving that beer...it's faster to poor it yourself...LOL.

I think Robby started the trend of chugging the booze. Shure he came back later with a pile of free booze but not until he had finished off the first round. Any way when I drink all my friends good stuff I always say "Just analyzing". Bender has been know to tip back a few also as I recall.

post-7-0-38014700-1404671757.jpg

post-7-0-80889800-1404672106_thumb.jpg

I think Robby started the trend of chugging the booze. Shure he came back later with a pile of free booze but not until he had finished off the first round. Any way when I drink all my friends good stuff I always say "Just analyzing". Bender has been know to tip back a few also as I recall.

LOL you know that automaton has a bottom less glass that keeps recycling actual liquid into his cup , I don't know if the auction mentions that or if it even works properly but a bottom less beer glass ?! That's one happy automaton!! :hail:

http://www.dirtyrobotbrewworks.com

http://youtu.be/P4wzOA7NB_M

You know Ozzy for $25 bucks to maybe $75 bucks you can buy a Japan made vintage drinking Bear toy that does the same thing. Some times some of the toys had moving mouths as well. For a little more money you can by a wind up version. Some walk with moving mouths and the actual drinking function. yes for those that do not know there is a rubber tube that goes from the bottom of the cup up threw the arms to the bottle and by raising and lowing the arms at the right time the liquid just goes around and a round.

I had a lot of vintage battery ops / drinking bears , dogs , barflies lol

never thought of putting liquid in them but I guess a few were designed that way

Yeah that would be significantly cheaper but ya gotta admit that is one cool

century old automaton ! If it was say a Budweiser machine probably quadruple the

price & probably sell in 10 seconds .

But I'm partial to the penny arcade stuff from that era.

Wonder what Brian thinks as it is a British machine

does "Ringwood" brewery actually exist ?

Well answered my own question here....interesting history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringwood_Brewery

Cool, but how about this photo of my robot giving me the beer to drink...

post-1682-0-02441500-1404701140.jpg better that I should have the beer than the robot. :cheers: I am re-programming him to set it on the table from now on while I am on Alphadrome!!

Archived