He is now complete!

kennetzel

A while back I got this Emiglio robot, but it was without the tray. I remember talking to a few at Botstock about the fact that he was missing his tray and the news I got was a bit discouraging...mostly saying that it would be a rare thing to find just the tray on EBay. Well, I got lucky and there it was...just the tray...on EBay. I sapped it up immediately and now my Emiglio is complete. He works like a charm...is clean and now whole. It's a thrill when you can finally complete a set.

post-125-0-89698700-1404303438_thumb.jpg

Ken I love hearing about stuff like this, wonderful that you found it. I've been replacing a few weapons lost from my small SW collection action figures that I guess literally fell through the cracks over the decades through moves etc. Maybe the darn things are still on the cards stored in the loft of the garage. :scratchhead:

It's amazing that we are able to find these missing pieces and it feels great to have things complete doesn't it.

Congrats on the tray, now have him bring you a cold one pronto! :biggrin:

Great to see him finally complete. I could imagine the thrill when you first spotted the tray only for sale and finally within reach !

Now you just need the box with inserts and so on. man these things are a

lot cheaper to buy when they first come out!

Yeah they are...glad I did wait. But year...I suppose the box would be nice. Now that is hard to find. I know how important boxes are to some...and they are important to me to a point. Problem with boxes is I have an attic full of boxes to most of my stuff, and probably to stuff I no longer have...but I have to store it, as if the toy doesn't take up enough room, and keep it protected (off the basement floor, etc.) they can just be a pain to me. So if I could get the toy complete, that's fine with me. The box is a plus, but I don't feel like it's nothing without the box. I'm just glad to have the toy.

Archived