hi everyone

sggg75

Hello everyone,

i introduce myself as i just registered

I am from france (Paris), me and my dad have been collecting robots for about 25 years (he started way before me lol) but gave me the virus and accumulated hundreds of them

i have to say that it is cool to see other people collections and be able to talk with other collectors to share this hobby

some very impressive collections by looking this forum !

we are collecting all kinds of robots but i have to say my favourites that i collect are characters heroes

i'm surprised to not find many in collections that i saw here, many they are more popular in japan...

i promise to make proper pictures later to share our collection with you

thanks !

Although the major portion of Alphadrome deals with vintage robots, space guns and space toys, I've personally seen a wonderful collection very recently of a member whose collection caters to a wide range of 'Character Heroes' and similar items.

Welcome to Alphadrome sggg75.

post-298-0-00018300-1404088673.jpg

Hi sggg75,

welcome aboard! Always nice to meet other "robotheads" here from all over the world.

Would love to see some pics from your collection.

With many greetings from Germany - Dirk

thanks all!

great to meet a collector from paris !

paris became poor to find robots :'(

as we never experienced yet to buy online

sgg75, Welcome! Not being very long since I found and joined this site, I remember very well how fun it was! Add your pictures when you can, I'd love to see them too! :biggrin:

Archived