Some Alphadrome Features I'd Love To See

dratomic

I don't know how much of this is at all feasible, but I'll toss it out there...

The mobile version of Alphadrome is pretty good, but the one thing I can't seem to do is upload photos to the site from my phone. Is this possible and I'm just missing it? And if not, do you know if this is a feature that can be added to the mobile version?

I know there was a hint at an Alphadrome App... Any further movement on this? Will it allow mobile image uploads?

In a perfect world, I'd love to be able to snap some pics of a trip to Morphy's and then send them to you guys without having to get back to a computer. Fun for everyone! :)

If you are using an iphone select the album then select the photo then select edit then select the lower right symbol your screen should say aspect at the bottom, push the borders in with your fingers and frame the subject and save the image, this should help reduce the kb

Well, Doc, it can be done but it's fiddly. It would be relatively easy from a tablet but a phone is difficult. That's the Lake District, by the way. The loveliest place on God's Earth.

The app is not going very well - this site is forum based and it doesn't translate to an app very well. But I'll keep at it.

Hey guys, even as a teen I had to wait a week while the pharmacy developed my photos. Letter to the editor meant actually writing something, put it in an envelope, add a stamp from the post office and send, might get there within the week. :diggin::rolling:

Yes, we've come a long way...I guess I'll go to the robot room and put a record on... :thumbs:

post-298-0-99985800-1402514554.jpg

Hey guys, even as a teen I had to wait a week while the pharmacy developed my photos. Letter to the editor meant actually writing something, put it in an envelope, add a stamp from the post office and send, might get there within the week. :diggin::rolling:

Yes, we've come a long way...I guess I'll go to the robot room and put a record on... :thumbs:

I'm right there with you, Morbius.I am lost in all this new stuff. I still have my DUMB phone, too. Does anyone realize how long it takes me to get photos on alphadrome from my old camera?

post-1682-0-84871200-1402711707.jpg That took me about two years to accomplish. I am moving along, however. Now I have figured out how to copy and paste a link! (3 yrs total)

post-1682-0-51957300-1402711927_thumb.jp But I had to use my brain enhancer which I have pictured here attached to my stupid head.

Archived