Leftover souvenir robots from Botstock XI

Tinplate6

Well, Botstock XI is all but a pleasant memory now, but there were many of our fellow brothers and sisters who couldn't make it this year and expressed an interest in getting one of the official Botstock XI mold-A-Rama robots. I still have 8 of the red robots, and 10 of the black ones left.

post-656-0-60665300-1402083011_thumb.jpg

Each is emblazoned with colorful graphics on the bottom marking this historic event...

post-656-0-04310300-1402083030.jpg

I will offer them on a first-come-first-served basis for $5 each. Please email me through the Alphadrome mail to make payment and shipping arrangements, and don't forget to include your mailing address.

Hurry, this is a limited time offer!! :biggrin:

Gentlemen, I'm getting a great response to this, but I need complete addresses in order to calculate shipping (which, of course, I will keep as cheap as possible). There is also no limit (until I run out), if you want two or more, let me know, thanks!

If anyone still hasn't contacted Brady about getting some of these awesome Mold-A-Rama robots, I suggest you do so asap! The robots are made using original Mold-A-Rama machines and original 1960s Mold-A-Rama molds. They're probably as close to a vintage one as you're ever going to get -- seriously, the original robots are rare. They're also super cool!

Don't say I didn't warn you when you're kicking yourself for missing out... ;)

Thanks Doc for the public service announcement. :thumbs:

To all who expressed an interest in these robots, I hope to be boxing them up this weekend and shipping them Monday.

There are still a few left if anyone else is interested, whatever is leftover...will be melted down into candles!!! :dirtdog:

Ha! Just kidding. :biggrin:

Ok...this is the last post on this, I promise. :sorry: All the bots already ordered will go out this week to their new homes and happy Alphadromers! There are 3 red and 4 black left, if interested just drop me a line. :biggrin:

Archived