Robot Art Blog

Action Robot

Hey all,

I'm back around the Alphadrome after having taken a bit of a break. I wanted to let everyone know about a new project I've started.

In January, I slipped and fell on some (rarely seen) ice here in my home town of Atlanta, GA. You may have seen us being mocked in the national media when our fair city was paralyzed by two inches of snow and ice. It doesn't sound like much, but if you don't have the equipment for it, it's pretty serious business. Imagine a full day at the beach with no water to drink and no sunscreen, and you'll have a general idea.

Anyway, I managed to injure my shoulder pretty thoroughly, and ended up out of work for several weeks. I decided to try and use the time off to more seriously pursue my artistic endeavors, and one of the things I decided to do was to start a blog about art and such.

In order to motivate myself to do the blog, I set myself a challenge to produce a piece of robot-themed art every day for the month of April. I'd love to have some feedback from all of you robot-loving folks at the Drome! Here's the link:

http://davenikart.wordpress.com/

I am also retooling my psychedelic art poster entry for this year's Botstock poster contest. Look for it soon!

cheers,

Dave

PS: here's a little preview of what's on the blog:

post-1473-0-19017100-1396939812_thumb.jp

Sorry to hear about your snow troubles, Dave. Well...not that sorry. I live in Michigan *snicker*.

Blog bookmarked. Here I am now. Entertain me.

Archived