Wind Up AlphaBot project

robothut

Congrats John! Shame I can't make BSXI as I would have loved to have added this Alphabot to stand next to the cool Rampwalker.

Let me know if there is a 2nd production run!!!

(btw nice box artwork too - Ken)

Ditto.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like there are only 18 on the Botstock list and there will be 20 production bots and 3 prototypes so seems like every one that wants one will be covered. The extras could be sold for the those that can not make it Maybe Darryl could get one for you Kilroy since your both north of the border. Or some one that lives by RoboCopy if there are any extras could nab one for you.

John,

That would be handy but I'm based in London, UK. It would be great if you could send the Windup Alphabot on it's way to the UK together with Brian's!

I'm of course happy to pay for whatever shipping ends up being.

Cheers,

Guy

John, can you make one for my wife too. She is now a member of Alphadrome and she wants one on her desk at work to show off to the engineers there. SO if possible, put her on the list for one too.

I can only make the 21 production bots listed. If there are any left over from the People at Botstock then they will be up for grabs. I would just say that lets make sure that every one that attends Botstock that wants one gets one first, if there are not enough then one per family would be more fair than leaving out some body that is there and wants one.

Obviously makes sense. I support that. But if you end up making more after the fact, you still have one more potential customer for the ones made after the event.

I'll miss Botstock this year. If it does turn out that there are any extra after everyone at Botstock gets one, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.

Archived