PEDRO-BOTS

pedro les chouquettes

I've discovered this Alphadrome station a few days ago and... VA VA VOOM! How come I've never heard about it?!? I've been collecting toys for years, feeling quite alone in Paris..and... I don't know... financial crisis... expensive FAT wife, depression, heavy lack of dynamism work-wise, stupid children, 3rd world war, schumi out of order, alcoholism... Bref: I've slowly stopped listening funk music and,even if I throw an eye from time to time on ebay, i've patheticly abandoned my toys under the dust. But this Alphadrome trip's been a pure electrochoc! I am not at home those days but i can't wait to come back and tidy my friends... neither i can't wait to share old bullshit smartphone pictures (which I resized and tried to upgraded with a bullshit app) of my bullmark toys. I'll send some more accurate pictures if riquired and some updates of the rest of my not so heavy ( compared to what I saw here) .collection later. Sory for the purists: no IKEA© shelves, no smoke-free environment, and no MIMB classics.

post-1940-0-31367800-1393040099_thumb.pn

Hello Alain! I'm back in Paris. I went through your flickeR pictures and loved it. As far as i know, we'not that much of robot addicted in town. I live in la goutte d'or. Why not meet for a robot talk and a few beers? Here'an extra-bonus WTF?!?-BOT picture, just for fun...

post-1940-0-71126200-1393692513_thumb.pn

Archived